Stomach Flu Symptoms, Causes & Home Solutions:-
First of all thanks for landing on this article, if you are searching for Stomach Flu Symptoms, Causes & Home Solutions.
Now, without wasting time let us start with Article.
- What is Stomach Flu ?
- Stomach flu Symptoms.
- Stomach Flu VS Food Poisoning.
- Stomach Flu Causes.
- Home solutions to take over from Stomach flu.
What is Stomach Flu ?
Stomach flu (gastroenteritis) is an infection of the stomach and digestive organs like intestines. This flu or influenza is extraordinary, It causes sore throats, runny noses, and stomach aches.
Stomach influenza is caused by an many types of infections and regularly contact with a infected person or intaking polluted sustenance or water. Less frequently, stomach influenza can be caused by bacteria.
Viral diseases are the typical reason for gastroenteritis. Most people with stomach influenza recover within a few days without any complications. The initial couple of days have a tendency to be the most awful, yet you can find a way to enable your kid to overcome it.
Stomach flu Symptoms :-
Viral gastroenteritis symptoms may show up inside one to three days after you’re infected. Side effects typically last only a day or two, however sometimes they may hold on as long as 10 days.
Symptoms may occur in individuals in following ways :-
- Kids with the stomach flu or gastroenteritis have comparable similar symptoms to adult, yet in addition may have indications, for example, declining to drink or being extremely thrusted.
- Very common symptom of viral gastroenteritis is non-bloody diarrhea.
- Having Low-grade fever of about 100 F or 37.77 C.
- Headache and muscle aches are also most common stomach flu symptoms.
- Occasional Vomiting.
- In some individuals bacteria may causes bloody diarrhea.
- Weight loss may also be symptom of viral gastroenteritis.
Many people who experience these types of symptoms which develops from infections, they think they have “food poisoning,” when they actually may have a stomach flu.
Is the stomach flu and food poisoning are same thing ?
Stomach Flu VS Food Poisoning
|Stomach Flu||Food poisoning|
|Main Symptoms||• diarrhea|
• Low fever
• Sometimes vomiting
• stomach ache
• weight loss
• muscle aches
• swelling of eyes
• difficulty in breathing
|Prevtionens||• wash your hands properly before eating anything.|
• Take vaccine from doctor if needed.
• if you’re sick, stay home and avoid spreading it to other people
|• keep your food preparation area clean|
• eat seafood
• keep all food making equipments clean
• don’t eat unproper foods
Stomach Flu Causes :-
- A very common cause of Stomach flu is virus.
- Not washing your hands properly before eating anything causes Stomach flu.
- If you are in touch of peoples having sickness, causes Stomach flu.
- Noroviruses are one of main cause of stomach flu, both kids and adults are influenced by noroviruses. In large amount you get the infection from contaminated sustenance or water.
- Rotavirus mostly cause of stomach flu in children. Small children usually infected when they put their fingers or different articles degrade with the infection into their mouths.
Home solutions to take over from Stomach flu :-
- Drink Lot of Fluids such as Fresh water, Pedialyte ,energy drinks which can replace electrolyte, tea with ginger, etc.
- Never ever drink coffee, strong black tea, and chocolate shakes etc.
- Eat bananas and rice in more quantity because they are easy to digest.
- Do not Eat spices food, Eat less fibre foods and take less quantity of milk because it is heavy for digetion.
- You can try Acupressure for dealing with some types of nausea.
Finally we hope guys you find our Article “Stomach Flu Symptoms, Causes & Home Solutions” useful. If you think that we have made some efforts, then don’t forget to appreciate us in comments and thanks for visiting.